Mike & Greg go to Cancun, Mexico

     Before leaving for Mexico I determined that I would try to put together a video to document the trip and try to cut it together in a cool way like some of the videos from The Lacrosse Network. I was mildly successful.

More after the Jump!



    So, I threw my point and shoot camera and Contour ROAM helmet camera in my bag and was determined to get some good footage. The vacation was a ton of fun. I got my tan on, played some volleyball, and went snorkeling as well as ate a ton of food. Once I got back I realized I did a sub par job documenting the trip and had next to no viable pictures or footage. Also, my video editing skills are limited both by my ability and the fact that I use windows live movie maker to edit all my videos. The videos only saving grace is the soundtrack.