1 Lacrosse Shafts now Available at www.EastCoastDyes.com


East Coast Dyes is proud to announce that it is now an Authorized 1 Lacrosse Dealer
www.EastCoastDyes.com

More info and video after the jump!




East Coast Dyes is proud to announce that it is now an Authorized 1 Lacrosse Dealer. All 1 Lacrosse shafts will now be available on our website.1 Lacrosse shafts have been on my weapon of choice for a few months now and I love them. I have tested them extensively and they have met and exceeded all of my expectation. You can see my most recent weapon of choice video featuring my 1 Lacrosse Cutter C155 as well as my full review of the C155 below.



Remember you can also purchase colored 1 Lacrosse butt ends with your custom East Coast Mesh kit for even more customization!

1 Lacrosse Website: www.1Lacrosse.com
1 Lacrosse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/1lacrosse?ref=ts&fref=ts

Weapon of Choice
Featuring 1 Lacrosse Cutter C155


Cutter C155 Review